CPP Offers Outstanding Benefits to Member Groups
CPP negotiates vaccine contracts with reputable vaccine manufacturers to provide our members with the nation’s best pricing and terms on CDC recommended vaccines. Our contracts go through extensive legal review to ensure member protections and contract compliance with applicable laws governing vaccine group purchasing.
- Comprehensive Savings & Purchasing Predictability through consistent pricing regardless of purchase volume or frequency.
- Rebates based on member purchases to help you meet your vaccine cost reduction goals.
- Educational Grant Opportunities for vaccine storage equipment and immunization rate improvement initiatives.
- Vaccine Management Resources focused on purchasing, storage, coding and payment to support efficient vaccine supply-chain management.
Vaccine Data Management for Better Purchasing
- Rebate Calculator that analyzes vaccine purchase information and estimates member rebates.
- Portfolio Scorecard direct line of sight to all vaccine purchases to help maximize savings across multiple manufacturers.
- Financial Analysis to support vaccine revenue cycle management, control costs, and increase your bottom line.
- Coding and Billing Resources to support proper coding and appropriate vaccine payment.
- Competitive Analysis to help you compare the CPP vaccine purchase program to other purchasing methods and feel confident you are maximizing value with the CPP program.