CPP members can earn an educational grant up to $750 to help offset the cost of vaccine storage equipment.
Benefits for CPP Members
Learn about the Vaccine Storage & Handling Guidelines published by the CDC in 2020.
Access discounted pricing on vaccine refrigerators and freezers from select equipment providers (Migali Scientific, Living Direct, Panasonic, and Henry Schein).
Earn an Educational Grant from CPP to recognize the practice staff education and to help offset the cost of purchasing vaccine storage equipment.
Grant amount will be calculated using the invoice total, according to the following tiers:
Tier 1: Equipment Purchase up to $1,000 – CPP Educational Grant up to $250**
Tier 2: Equipment Purchase $1,001 – $2,500 – CPP Educational Grant $500
Tier 3: Equipment Purchase over $2,500 – CPP Educational Grant $750
Educational Grant Eligibility Criteria
- Review the CDC Vaccine storage Toolkit and the December 2017 AAP News Article “CDC changes vaccine storage requirements for all VFC providers”.
- Purchase any make or model of vaccine storage equipment as long as it is appropriate for vaccine storage and used for the sole purpose of storing vaccine in a medical practice setting.
- Be an actively purchasing CPP Buying Group Member for at least 6 months when the grant is paid out.
- Have a W9 on file with CPP.
- Only one educational grant will be paid out per physical practice site. A maximum grant amount of $750 per location will be paid out per 5-year period.
Complete the educational portion:
- CDC Vaccine Storage Guidelines and Toolkit
- AAP News Article –“CDC changes vaccine storage requirements for all VFC providers”
- Additional resources are available through CPP, including a list of storage equipment recommended by other CPP members. (Please note that review of these resources may be helpful in your search but is not required to apply for the Educational Grant.) Links to resources can be found on the Vaccine Storage Resources section of our website.
Additional Savings Opportunities
Access discounted pricing for CPP members through one of our partners:
Migali Scientific, Living Direct, Panasonic, Henry Schein, and LogTag.
Contact the CPP office at CPP@nationwidechildrens.org for more details.