Benefits of Participation
- Complete range of childhood, adolescent and adult vaccines through Sanofi Pasteur, Merck, Pfizer, Dynavax and AstraZeneca.*
- CPP Rebate Program that provides significant money back for members
- Access to Sanofi Pasteur flu agreement at significantly discounted pricing & delivery guarantees
- Favorable payment terms & Prompt pay discounts
- Low volume order quantities still achieve best pricing
- Consultation regarding vaccine issues offered at no cost
- No membership fee — ever
Other Value-Added Programs
- Vaccine Storage Equipment Educational Grant – opportunity to purchase CDC recommended vaccine storage equipment and earn a grant to help offset the cost
- 2nd Dose Program Educational Grant – opportunity to earn an educational grant for focusing on improving your practices 2nd dose immunization rates
- Access to Pediatric Care Online, the AAP’s online clinical resource
- FREE category 1 CME credit available “On Demand” through CPP website, www.CPPdocs.org
- VaccineVitals e-newsletter to stay up-to-date on all vaccine management related news
- Educational resources including coding webinars, billing guides, vaccine storage tools, etc.
Sign Up Process
- Practices that have active direct vaccine accounts with manufacturers are typically linked to the CPP discounted pricing within a few business days.
- For practices without active direct vaccine accounts, CPP can help speed up the process.
Who is CPP?
CPP is a not for profit, physician driven organization whose board is comprised entirely of private practice physicians. Founded in 1985, CPP committed early on to supporting physician practices and the children, adolescents and adults they serve. Highly regarded by members, affiliates and vendors, CPP is considered a leader in vaccine purchase programs. CPP is a not-for-profit vaccine buying group, which allows us to direct additional savings back to the members through the rebate program.