CPP helps you with your vaccine management by negotiating an extended discount period for 30-90 days after a price increase is announced.
You have received notice of a vaccine price increase, now what?
30 to 90 Days Before Vendor Price Change
- Review your fee schedule.
- Notify your payers. Adjustment timelines may vary depending on your contract cycle and terms.
- Budget Impact Worksheet (Protected)REGISTERLOGIN
- Consider purchasing more vaccines at pre-increase price.
- How much notice was given?
- Do I have enough storage space? Prioritize higher volume and/or higher cost vaccines.
- Does my insurance policy cover the cost of additional inventory in the event of a temperature excursion?