CPP is pleased to announce two programs our member practices can utilize to access flu vaccine discounts and benefits for the upcoming 2015-2016 flu season:
- Sanofi Pasteur – The pre-book period is now open so book your flu reservation by going to www.VaccineShoppe.com
• If your practice purchased Fluzone® last season (2014-2015), Sanofi Pasteur has allocated to you the total doses of each flu presentation that shipped to your practice.
• This allocation can be adjusted up or down, depending on your practice’s anticipated need for the upcoming season (2015-2016), however you must confirm your reservation by March 31, 2015.
• Because prefilled syringes are in higher demand, it is recommended that you confirm your reservation for this type of presentation by the end of February 2015.
- MedImmune – CPP member practices can receive 5% off all orders of FluMist® throughout the entire 2015-2016 flu season, whether the doses are part of a pre-book or a part of subsequent reorders.
• For CPP members that submitted the MedImmune Declaration Form last flu season you can place your FluMist® order with your distributor right now. You do not need to submit a new declaration form in 2015.
• For CPP members who want access to the CPP – MedImmune contract discount, please contact the CPP office at 614-722-2149 or email email@example.com to obtain a copy of the declaration form.
FluMist® doses must be pre-booked by April 17, 2015.
For pricing information and additional information, please contact CPP at 614-722-2149 or firstname.lastname@example.org.