As many of our members are aware, CPP provides a 2% rebate on Sanofi (mainline vaccines) and Merck (RotaTeq and Gardasil) products back to our member practices on an annual basis. If a practice is maximizing their rebate, they can earn an average of about $1,000 per Pediatrician. This CPP rebate is cash back to the practice. Below are a few easy steps to make sure you are maximizing your practice’s rebate potential:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for both the Sanofi Pasteur and Merck contracts. Some practices don’t realize they are only signed up with one manufacturer and limit their opportunity to access more discounts and earn additional rebates.
- Purchase your vaccines directly from Sanofi Pasteur and Merck. If you purchase vaccines from a distributor (e.g. VaxServe), the manufacturers don’t know to link your practice to the CPP best discounts and your purchases will not count towards your CPP rebate.
- If you have multiple practice sites, make sure all locations are signed up with both Sanofi Pasteur and Merck and that they are all purchasing directly through the manufactures.
- Review your practice immunization rates. If immunization rates are low for certain vaccines like Gardasil then you have an opportunity to provide important patient care and earn additional rebates on that vaccine.
- Take advantage of CPP financial analysis tools to closely monitor your practice purchases and estimate your CPP rebate. We can help make sure you’re not missing out on discounts and rebates.
If we can be of any assistance in maximizing your CPP rebates please don’t hesitate to contact us!