Please see the updates below regarding the availability of flu vaccines:
Sanofi Pasteur: Fluzone (as of November 9, 2015):
Available for Order Now/Ship Now:
- TIV MDV
- QIV MDV
- ID QIV (discounted price comparable to QIV .5mL Adult Syringes)
- QIV .5mL Adult Syringes
- QIV .25mL Ped Syringes: Late November ship date
- QIV Unit dose vials
MedImmune: Flumist (as of November 11, 2015):
- There are specific lots of Flumist doses that have been held back by the FDA for quality testing. The issue only affects these specific lots and there are no known problems with any doses that have already been shipped or are scheduled to be shipped.
- About 33% of the doses have been delivered to the market, another 33% are scheduled to be delivered by the end of November. Pending successful completion of the additional quality testing, the final 33% will be delivered by the end of January.
- Because of this delay, the deadline to accept pre-booked doses has been extended from November 30, 2015 to January 29, 2016.
- Typically, practices need to accept all of their pre-booked doses by this date in order to get their pre-book discount but MedImmune is also removing this requirement. Sites will receive their pre-book discount on any doses accepted for delivery prior to January 29, 2016.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the CPP office at 614-722-2145 or your Sanofi Pasteur or MedImmune representative.