Protecting patients against vaccine-preventable diseases is a critical part of keeping patients healthy. Physician buying groups enable practices to optimize their supply chain, reduce cost, and access a range of benefits that contribute to better patient care and practice management.
WhY Join Physician Buying GROUP
The benefits of joining a PBG or Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) are unique to each medical practice. According to The Pediatric Lounge article, GPO’s can “provide valuable support and resources to healthcare providers as they navigate the complex world of vaccine procurement and administration”. Some groups can also offer practices guidance on storage equipment, vaccine recommendations/guidelines and educational resources to help physicians educate their patients.
You take care of Patients. We take Care of You.
At CPP Buying Group, we offer multiple member benefits including:
- Purchasing Options: Access to a full range of CDC approved childhood, adolescent, adult and maternal.
- Financial Analysis: FREE Financial Analysis, comparing our program to your current vaccine purchasing method, to see where potential savings opportunities might exist.
- Member Rebate Program: Provides significant money back on member purchases, semi-annually.
- Vaccine Management Grants: We offer grants for CDC recommended storage equipment and for improving immunization rates.
- Education Resources: CPP offers a variety of vaccine management resources to help support your immunization program.
Schedule a call or virtual meeting with CPP if you’re a healthcare provider who wants to strengthen your immunization program and make vaccine procurement, inventory management and reimbursement easier and more financially sustainable. Or you can complete our membership information request form to learn more about our member benefits!